Sunday, February 2, 2014

Will you stand in line?

Kate Moss' new collection for Topshop should be hitting the stores soon (read about it HERE), but will you stand in line to buy her clothes?

I lived in London when her first collection arrived on Oxford Street, but I didn't go to the launch. There is something terribly undignified about running into a shop elbows wide, grabbing bits ferociously before anyone else can, just to have more stuff. But about ten days after the furore I did walk into Topshop and looked to see if anything was left. And there was one lovely treasure hanging there in a UK size 10, all by itself without any of the customers around me giving it a second look. I tried it, I loved it, I bought it, and I still totally love it today. I still don't know what her other pieces were like, although reports were the overall quality was not great, but then again, this is cheap and cheerful Topshop. I must admit I am curious and I will go have a look (but will not wait in line!).


my Kate Moss jacket from her collection for Topshop first time around

No comments:

Post a Comment